World-class tooth replacement with safe, highly aesthetic metal-free dental implants
Brighton Dental Clinique, welcomes individuals from around the globe to our office in Beverly Hills, California. A pioneer in reconstructive and rehabilitative dental surgery, Dr. Ravon’s expertise and skill are trusted by patients from near and far. Many of the advanced techniques, technologies, products, and materials available at our clinic cannot be found elsewhere. Notably, our practice is among the select few to place metal-free dental implants expertly and precisely.
A difference that matters
Other practices primarily place dental implants made from titanium. This metal has traditionally been a go-to for these and other medical implants because titanium is lightweight and strong. It is also biocompatible, which means the material naturally and safely fuses to the surrounding natural tissues.
We use a specific zirconia type as a non-metal alternative to titanium dental implants. Like titanium, zirconia is a biocompatible material. However, it differs from titanium in many positive ways. This dental ceramic is:
- Stronger than titanium
- Appropriate for patients with sensitivities to metals
- An effective way to restore or maintain an attractive gum shape
- A way to secure optimal aesthetics among patients with challenges, such as receding gums
- A safe and healthy alternative among those patients whose titanium implants have failed due to an allergic reaction or those who are at risk of failures and other undesirable, systemic health effects
- Well-suited to be placed immediately following the removal of remaining damaged teeth (immediate dental implants)
- Designed as one piece – it does not require the placement of a connector (abutment) between the implant and dental restoration
- A faster treatment process that supports lasting durability due to the lack of a separate procedure for an abutment that can break or weaken over time
- White, not silver or gray – for the most natural tooth-like appearance
- Aesthetically pleasing – even as gums recede or thin over time (gray-colored titanium implants can peek through the thinning gum tissue as time marches on)
- Conservative – preserves optimal natural tissues as compared to metals like zirconia
- Not prone to corrosion and oxidation like metals, which also tend to attract bacteria more rapidly
- Healthy for the surrounding gums – bleeding and inflammation are very rare with implants made from ceramics
Dr. Ravon has also selected what is characterized as “premium” zirconia implants: CeraRoot. We look forward to discussing more about our holistic approach to safely and optimally replacing your teeth and rebuilding your smile. Contact us today via this website to request an appointment or a virtual consultation. Or feel free to call us at (310) 275-5325.